Okay, let's just say I love my HUSBAND to pieces!!! Last night I was working on some Stake Humanitary stuff on our computer pretty late! When I finished, I found these.....
with the nicest card and a "fun" candy bar poster from my "HUNNY"!! I love him to death! Life has been quite busy at our house the last little while with getting the kids back in school, PTO, canning, remodeling a bathroom, the Stake Humanitarian project, and other normal stuff that moms do! Anyway, on the card he put "Happy Nothing Day" and told me how much he had been thinking about me through our busy time! I absolutely LOVED them! They are beautiful flowers (yes, my mom is a florist and she did an AWESOME job! She is very talented!) It was a fun surprise because I wasn't expecting them AT ALL! To top it off he is taking me to Jackson Hole for the weekend in a couple of weeks...just the two of us...just for FUN!!! YEAH!! We both need a little getaway!
Anyway, I have a terrific husband that I think the world of! He truly is my best friend! It will be fun to get away and not have "stuff" to do for a couple of days! Thanks hun, I LOVE YOU!! Yes, this is kind of mushy! Sorry, but I couldn't quit SMILING! It was a fun surprise to get FLOWERS!!!!
7 comments:
What a sweet husband. Sometimes it is amazing how thoughtful they can be. Way to go Brett!!!
That a kid Brett! It has been busy for you guys. That is nice you can get away for a couple days!
Yeah Brett!! I told John what a great idea a weekend away would be. Forget the flowers for me. He tells me if I want flowers just bring them home. What a romantic!!
Good job Brett! You guys deserve it. Is the bathroom finished?
I must say way cute blog, I just love what you've done with the place. Sounds like Brett is setting a pretty high standard for the rest of the men folk.
what a great guy! isn't it amazing how just the simple things can mean the world.......too bad they don't "all" catch onto that and too bad not often enough.(:
i have checked out your sisters blog (yes, i get caught up into the blog stalking, it's contagious!)and i think she has me just as anxious as she is for this little baby girl. i hope all goes well. we just live east of the american fork hospital. small world.
What an awesome idea! I think it's great to get away without the kids. Have fun!
Post a Comment