
She loved her birthday and loved celebrating it with friends and family. Here she is blowing out her candles. She is a lovable little girl with a fun giggle!
October 10th was Malorie's 8th birthday. She couldn't wait for this birthday...a very special birthday because she got to be baptized. The fun thing was, she got to be baptized the day after her birthday. For her birthday this year, she took a few friends to Evans Beauty College to get a manicure...and oh, did they have fun! They were a bunch of giggly girls and couldn't wait to choose their color of fingernail polish. They all chose different colors and had so much fun! Here is Malorie getting her nails done:
After the manicure:
Malorie loves High School Musical and she got spoiled with a lot of High School Musical stuff for her birthday. Her grandma even gave her a cute coupon to take her to High School Musical 3 in a couple of weeks when it comes out! Boy, was she excited! Here she is blowing out her candles.
The best gift Malorie could receive for this birthday though was to be baptized by her dad and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was such a wonderful feeling to watch her on her baptism day...she could not quit smiling the whole day! She was truly happy and I know it was because of the choice she made to be baptized. We shared her special day with our entire family on both sides. The only ones not there were our 3 missionaries...Grandpa and Grandma Johnson and Uncle David...but we know they were there in spirit and we are grateful for where they were! We love them so much and are thankful for their choices to serve missions. We have the most AWESOME families in the ENTIRE world!! Thanks to you all for being such a great support to Malorie. Words can't express my appreciation to you all! I love our families and I love being able to spend times like this with them! They are all a blessing in our family's life. Malorie would like me to thank you all for coming too! Below are pictures from her baptism day. This is a her baptism dress:
She is all ready to be baptized:
Her and her cute dad before the baptism:
Our family on Malorie's special day:
After the baptism, we had everyone go to the church for lunch. Here is the Johnson family:
All of the Johnson cousins:
Here is the Poulsen family:
All of the Poulsen cousins:
Tonight for Family Home Evening Conner was in charge of our activity and he chose to paint our pumpkins. The kids love painting them and I think it is much easier than carving them! They are sitting (or standing) behind their pumpkin that they painted! It was a fun time! Happy Halloween to all of you!

12 comments:
What a great weekend we did have. I am so proud of you Malorie and the choice you made to be baptized. I am so proud of all of my family and I love those 9 grandkids so much. We are definately blessed!!!
I love the sunglasses on Bryce in the last picture. It was fun to come up this weekend and especially to watch Malorie get baptized. Good choice Malorie! Can't wait to see you all again during the holidays.
What cute pumpkins & kids!!! I am so glad Malorie had such a good day, tell her congrats from us!!
Hey Johnson Family! I found your blog on Shane and Kellie's blog. What a cute family you guys have. It was good to see you and all your families at the baptism. Congrats to Malorie on her big decision. Check out our blog at johnandvickisanders.blogspot. Take care and we'll see you around.--Vicki
What a great family!Looks like you have had a busy few days.I'll bet it is soooo much fun with girls and getting nails painted pink and having princess parties.I would love it.But hey,I'm headed off to football practice now.(: oh the joys of boys!
Your family is so cute. Congratulation Malorie on the best decision you will every make. It's fun to keep up with your family. Keep Posting!!!
Wow, you have been busy. So I have been getting tagged lately and now am passing on the tag to you. You can get on my blog to see the questions, that is if you want to play, if not no biggy.
Missed all the activitities soooooo much and we are so proud of Malorie! Thanks for posting the cute pictures. How adorable those grandkids are!!!!
Brett, word on the street is High Priest. Congrats! Malorie we are so proud of you for getting baptized. We are sad that we dont get to see everyone in Egin grow up as often as we use to!
It was such a fun weekend! Thanks again for everything! I tagged you in my blog! :)
AAAHHH, you've been tagged by me as well!
Big month for the Johnsons aka "Powerhouse Family" as Weston calls you. Tiff you are a great mom, one question, where are you and Brett's punkins???
Post a Comment