It has been Dr.
Seuss Reading Week at our school this week. The kids have had so much fun during this week...reading assemblies, book fair, family dinner night, prizes, and best of all...the dress up days that go along with a book each day. One day they had to wear green for "Green Eggs and Ham", one day
pjs, and today was....
"WACKY" Wednesday!!

Boy, do they look wacky, including the crossed eyes and silly faces! We even got Conner to wear Malorie's pink sparkly shirt under his plaid one!
Kallie was up before they left for school and wanted to join in the fun for a minute...so she put on some "WACKY" glasses and pulled a wacky face!

7 comments:
you kids look so CUTE! Its so fun being little. Conner I love your pink shirt...you are awesome. Nice wacky face Mal. Silly kids!
You all look pretty darn cute! Way to go Conner wearing pink sparkles. I'll bet all the girls were chasing you today. Mal, You looked awesome too and of course that wacky Kallie. Way to have fun.
That looks like a lot of fun! I miss being a kid sometimes!! I LOVE the wacky outfits!!
Wow what fun! It looks like they must have a good PTA president at that school.
What awesome "WACKY" kids!!! This has been a fun week. Bryndi and Britton have had a lot of fun too!
Stylish and creative! You're a great mom!
Tiff you are such a fun mom! I love the bonko post way cute idea! I am glad to hear that it is okay that I help you out at the humanitarian night. I know my mom was glad to hear I would do it, because she couldn't bail on you without finding someone to help. Cute WACKY pics!!!
Post a Comment