Monday, February 22, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!

This weekend we had our Poulsen girls' weekend! Courtney planned it this year. Our weekend consisted of dinner at Bajio (YUM!!!), spending the night at her house...we played games and had fondue that night! The fondue was really fun! My sister, Heather, found a yummy treat and was demonstrating how to make it...Teddy Graham Smores...here is her demonstration how to get the chocolate dipped marshmallow between two teddy grahams...OH, DELICIOUS! Jaimie wanted to try dipping oranges in chocolate. My sister-in-law, Heather, didn't think that would be very good...neither did the rest of us! We stayed up late chatting and laughing! Have you ever seen 7 girls try to blow up air mattresses!? What a sight! The next morning Courtney had some friends come and give us pedicures! They felt so great! Here we are enjoying the pedicures...Me and Heather...Lindsay and Heather...Courtney and my mom...Jaimie so relaxed she wanted to fall asleep...Here is the final results from the pedicures! Can you guess who's is who's?Starting at the top (with the light blue pants and heading clockwise)Jaimie, Lindsay (metallic-she does not like color on her toes!), Heather (my sister), me, Heather (with the pink toes), Mom, and Courtney! To end the day we hit Pita Pit before heading home! (Another YUM!! I love that place!) Thanks for a fun weekend ladies! I love spending time with all of you!
Last night we had the Johnsons come over for nachos-4 1/2 pans of nachos! Brett's mom and dad just returned home from their mission on Friday so we got together and ate some nachos! Busy weekend, but a great one! We are so glad to have you home Wayne and Dora!

8 comments:

johnandjana said...

Love all the pics. It was a fun week-end. I was pretty tired on Sunday though. I napped for 2 hours.

Diana said...

Oooh! I love ladies weekends! And I'm so happy for you guys to have Wayne & Dora home. It's always nice to have the family together.

Wayne and Dora said...

Fun to see your pictures of your girls weekend. So glad to be back close so our grandkids again. (You too, of course) It was fun to be together for nachos again. Thanks. Your remodel looks so nice!

Tanalyn said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the toes!

The Rigby Bunch said...

What a fun weekend! Love the painted toes!! And those nachos look way yummy!

M4E said...

HEY!! I said no pictures on the blog!! ~Jaimie

Lacey and Zach said...

I love that you girls get together like that. Too fun! I wish my sisters and I would do that .

Hailee said...

that looked like so much fun...i need to be an adopted poulsen next time