Thursday, January 10, 2013

Slacker!

I wanted to start the new year off and blog a little more often...have lots to catch up on, but I haven't done it yet...and it isn't going to happen for at least 10 more days...because Brett and I are driving down to Salt Lake this minute to board a plane in the morning for a Caribbean cruise!...our first one ever...for our 15th anniversary!
So excited!
Just the two of us....had lots of offers from people to join us, but we are going ALL BY OURSELVES!
We have the best parents EVER....keeping our kids! They will take super good care of them!
I am kind of a baby! Cried 'cause I will miss those kiddos! If you see them while we are gone, give them a love from us!
Off to the sunshine! Enjoy the snow!  I will be a better blogger when we return!

1 comment:

Lacey and Zach said...

Congratulations on 15 years!!! you deserve to go on a cruise just the 2 of you. its always so nice to have that one on one time. have an amazing time! can't wait to see pictures