Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh, What Fun!

Yesterday, Kallie and Bryce thought it would be fun to get in my closet while I was putting laundry away. They took all of my shoes out of the closet and climbed on the little shelf where I keep my shoes. All I could do was laugh! They couldn't quit laughing either! I think Bryce thought he was such a big boy sitting up there! It is moments like this that make me really happy and make me think how much fun it is to be a kid! I love when my kids just have fun together!!

Still have snow...It is April 10th and we still have snow in Egin! Yesterday, a lady at Curves asked me if the farmers in Egin were getting their fields ready to plant. I just had to laugh because we can't even see the dirt yet in the fields! Our yard still has snow in it! I did catch a picture of the farmer across the street with his tractor today trying to scrape a road down his field so he can get access to it as the snow begins to melt...maybe, if it ever melts out here. The funny thing is, you can drive 10 miles south to Rexburg and all of their snow is gone! Our neighbor told us last night that last year he was planting his grain on April 10th! There won't be any grain planted out here on April 10th! I think everyone is ready for spring! I know my family is!
Picture out our house window...yes, our yard is still full of that white stuff!!!

2 comments:

Team Hanni said...

I thought we were last to get rid of that darn snow..... I hope it decides to melt up your way soon!

CUTE, CUTE KIDS!

Winegar Family said...

Tiff, I am so glad to see you have a blog. I have to admit that I laughed at my friends for having one and then I tried and I love it!! It's sad to say this, but now I can see what's going on with you. Even though we only live five minutes apart, I never get to talk to you. Send me your e-mail address and I will add you to mine. (sar9903@byui.edu)