Friday, April 24, 2009

Ready for SUMMER!

You know when you get to that point of needed a haircut...and not only a haircut, but highlights and a NEW haircut? Well, I got to that point about 3 weeks ago, called and got an appointment, and finally got it cut yesterday! And I went SHORT this time! Sometimes you just have to be brave and do something different! It is fun to have a change...what would life be if we couldn't mix things up every once in awhile!
So for anyone that needs a change...go cut your hair...cut it different than you are used to wearing...try something new for summer! For those of you that are nervous about doing it...it's only hair! It can grow back! If you aren't ready to cut it, give it a new color! Every woman needs to spice things up in their life every so often! Plus, it will make you feel like a new WOMAN! Haha! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

13 comments:

The Foster Bunch said...

Cute Hair Tiff, I love it!!!

Shan Reid said...

So So cute... I need the same thing.

robcallfamily said...

It looks great on you! It was fun watching the kids!

The Rigby Bunch said...

Looks GREAT! Way to go.....maybe some day i'll be brave! MAYBE!

johnandjana said...

Your hair looks way cute! It's been a long time since you had it short. It makes you look younger.

Marcy Parkinson said...

Your hair is so cute. You are so brave. Way to go Tiff. What a hot mama you are

voleen.blogspot.com said...

Oh Tiff if your hair isn't adorable. I'm afraid I would look like catching the train with out my suit case. Look at it this way you have something to work with.

Diana said...

ADORABLE!! I've been growing out my hair and have put off coloring it due to spending a bunch of time in a pool lately... but I'm ready to do something cool with it! Now I'm just hoping I can get it done before we leave on vacation next week!

Dan & Brooke said...

So cute! Love it! You are a babe!

Cari or Mitch Johnson said...

Cute Hair..way to be brave. I love it. Happy Summer!!!

Mel12 said...

Tiff,

Your hair looks great.

Harris Family said...

Tiff, I love your new hair! I need to do something with mine too. Hey, you tell Connor to keep Tay in mind when he gets ready for prom! Ha! Ha! That would be so funny if they actually did date! If only we could pick our kids mates. Whatever happened to the matchmaker??

Patty said...

Holy smokes! You look HOT!