Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Days of May

Like everybody else, May continues to keep this family moving! There is no such thing as a "bedtime" because we are usually enjoying a baseball game in this lovely Idaho wind! I haven't taken my camera to any games yet for fear it will blow away...hopefully soon!
Our kids have had some other fun activities this month...school programs and a dance recital. Conner's program was last week. His program was "Go West". He is in 4th grade and studying Idaho History this year so this was a fun play for them to do this year. Conner was one of the cowboys in the program. Here he is with some of the other boys in his class. His class has 18 boys and 5 girls...those lucky girls! Haha!
Conner and Levi with their "wild horses"!
Malorie's program was today. She is in 2nd grade and they combined and did it with the 3rd graders. Their program was "The Cheese Stands Alone". She was one of the types of cheese. Say "CHEESE" Haha!
Whoops, I got her right when she was pulling WHAT kind of face? I am not sure!
The girls had their dance recital last weekend and did a super job! They sure love dancing and making new friends. They love their teachers and have a fun time the night of recital when they can perform dances they have learned this year. The theme for the recital this year was Michael Jackson and all of the classes performed dances from old Michael Jackson music including the Jackson 5. They each get to perform two dances! Here is Malorie's costumes:
Tap number-"Working Day and Night"-
Lyrical-"For All Time"-and then she got to be in the finale of Thriller with all of the dancers.
Here are Kallie's (the youngest girls didn't do Michael Jackson songs):
"Medley of Rhymes"
"I've Got No Strings"
Kallie had a great time being in the same class as two of her cousins this year! Jacie, Kallie, Alexa! They are growing too fast!
We hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day weekend!

5 comments:

Harris Family said...

Don't you wonder why everyone plans everything in the month of May? Why not spread it out a little? I guess it's great to get it all done in one month and then you can breathe for a while! Cute pictures of all of the programs you attended this month! I'm excited to come there this weekend-we miss it!

johnandjana said...

The kids have done an awesome job with all their programs and dance recital. I'm glad I can attend them and watch how good they are at what they do. Love ya kids!!!! Keep up the good work.

Lombardi Update said...

May really is busy! That bike surprise for your kids was awesome, I still won't let my kids read it. They are always asking when Kid's is.

weloveadoption said...

Looks like you are staying busy. Probably excited for your kids to be out of school and have all kinds of fun this summer right? I hope you recorded their things so that when I come up we can watch it. See you soon.

robcallfamily said...

I loved watching the girls dance! I will have to come watch Conner's baseball game!