What makes a reunion FUN?...
#1. COUSINS...Kallie and Jacie...

Bryce and Tyce...

Camri and Malorie...

Conner and Bridger... (I didn't get a picture of Lizzie-sorry)

#2. Grandparents that started this group of people--that's why we are all here...because these two fell in love!

#3. Being on stage...David and Heather (presenting the Phillipines)

Rob and Lindsay (presenting Australia)

Our family (presenting Samoa)

Grandpa and Grandpa (presenting Austria)

Trever and Jaimie (presenting Costa Rica)

Heather and Koby (presenting Mexico)

Last but not least, our great hosts and planners of this year's fun reunion-Christopher and Courtney (presenting Laos)

#4. All of the fun activities...pinatas



games...Relays





Spear-throwing

Rob-made it through the most times!

Airshow







Thanks again family for such a fun time! Christopher and Courtney, thanks for all of the work of planning it! Great job! We love spending time with our families!
6 comments:
Tiff! What a fantastic blog! Will you please be in charge of the next Lund reunion? I've never seen so many fun activities and ideas. What a great thing to share! Will you please tell your mom hello for me? Love to see your kids--they're growing up way too fast!
Love you, Wyoma
You have a lot of good pictures! I am going to have to get a copy of them.
Is the time stamped on your post correct? If so, you were up late.
Tif, that was a great post. I definately want some of your pictures. Could you not sleep last night worrying about the Johnson Reunion? Tell Wyoma Hi. I check her blog all the time because I love to see where they have been and the beautiful things they get to see.
I will need some of your pictures also. You were good to always have your camera around.
Looks like a ton of fun! I love getting together with family.
Looks like a great time! Your whole family seems like a lot of fun- WOW you sure had to travel far for this reunion ---in Burton- HA HA
Post a Comment