Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Pumpkin Patch and New Little Niece!

Last week for Family Home Evening we painted pumpkins instead of carving them. We invited our neighbors Rad, Paula, and Levi over to join us. We had a great time creating our own "masterpieces"! Everyone really loved Paula's...she was making Minnie Mouse and was going to add two little pumpkins on the top for Minnie's ears! She is very crafty and a great pumpkin painter! Ready to see the results?...
Bryce's "rollercoaster" pumpkin...
Kallie's "lady" pumpin...
Malorie's "cat and spider" pumpkin...
Conner's "Cowboy football player" pumpkin...
Levi, Rad, and Paula's pumpkins...
Our little pumpkin patch! (I painted a squash that grew in our garden. We weren't sure what kind of squash it was...we think it was a cross of a couple of kinds. Brett helped Bryce with his because our dog got to two of our pumpkins and the pumpkins lost!)
My sister had her baby yesterday! Taylie Grace is her name and she is a DOLL! The hospital won't let anyone visit that is under the age of 18 right now so I went to see her by myself.Lindsay went home tonight so we will take the kids over to visit for a minute tomorrow! They can't wait to meet their new cousin! She is adorable! While I was there she was wide awake!Camri was at our house for awhile today while Grandma went to see the baby! She will make a great big sister to Taylie! Congrats Rob and Linds...she is a sweetie!

6 comments:

The Foster Bunch said...

What cute pumpkins!! And what a sweet baby. She is a doll.

Patty said...

Your kids are very creative! I love Halloween.

Taylie looks so cuddly!

Hailee said...

o tiff i love the pumpkins and taylie is so cute...kinda makes me baby hungry...you?:)

Wayne and Dora said...

What a fun home evening. Thanks for posting news of the new arrival. What a beautiful baby! Tell the new parents Congratulations for us!

johnandjana said...

You guys did awesome on the pumpkin painting and way to involve Rad , Paula, and Levi. I'm sure they enjoyed it very much.

The Rigby Bunch said...

I really like the painted pumkin idea! Looks like lots of fun! AND Romo.....hahaha!! What would ya do without him!! Taylie is beautiful!!