Saturday, November 14, 2009

BRRRRR!

I feel just like this on these COLD, COLD winter days...I just want to cuddle up to Brett ALL day long! I get cold easily and I am glad to have Brett to CUDDLE UP to to keep me WARM! Thank goodness he is a great snuggler to keep his FREEZIN'-COLD wife warm! I think winter is definitely on its way! Happy COLDNESS to everyone! Cuddle up to someone you LOVE!

4 comments:

weloveadoption said...

I love the cute picture at the top of your page! What a bunch of crazy Johnson kids!

Poulsen Family said...

I'm afraid winter is here to stay. Hope it goes by fast!

johnandjana said...

Romo and Chipper look quite cozy. I guess they know how to stay warm. Maybe Chipper is mellowing Romo out. It's always fun to cuddle.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Great post Tiff!! Chipper looks so small next to Romo!! Yep I think you're right....winter is on it's way!!