- E-Eggs
- A-Ambitious
- S-Sunday Best
- T-Togetherness
- E-Early Morning
- R-Reflection
My sister, Lindsay, brought glitter for the eggs and that was quite a hit...especially for the girls!
A is for Ambitious-Saturday we had planned to take the kids to a couple of Easter egg hunts. When we woke up there was SNOW everywhere! We didn't let it stop us though. The kids dressed warm and off we went for egg hunts. We went to two different ones and the grass was covered in snow. The kids thought it was fun seeing all of the eggs on top of the snow.
Ready, set, GO!
Because of the snow, they taped the eggs shut. The kids had a hard time opening them. It was quite funny to watch. Malorie even tried using her teeth! Conner opted out this year! I guess he is growing up!
S is for Sunday best-The kids didn't get new church clothes this year, but they still looked nice in their church clothes. Everyone got dressed and then came up for a few pictures and we realized we still kind of matched without planning it! Brett was gone to meetings so he didn't get in the picture fun. (He was probably ok with that though!)
T is for Togetherness-The cousins had a great time spending time together. It is always nice to be with family! I love that both sides of our family make it important to spend time together. The adults love it and the kids love it! Families are the best! Some don't live as close, but we love it when we do get to spend time with them too! We missed Christopher and Courtney. They didn't come up this weekend, but we did get to see them a couple of weeks ago and that was fun.
Some of the cousins went to see the Easter Bunny at Broulims-some were asleep in the cars.
E is for Early morning-Both Brett and I had early meetings on Sunday before church. The kids wanted woke up before we went to our meetings to see what the Easter Bunny brought. We woke them up and it was pretty early (you can tell by their sleepy eyes and smiles!) They saw what they got from the Easter Bunny and new summer clothes from Mom and Dad, ate a couple of treats, and back to bed they went for a little more sleep until they had to get up and get ready! (They are great kids! One Sunday a month, Brett and I have meetings at the same time before church and they get up and get all ready by themselves. When I get home, I finish helping them a little, but for the most part they get ready by themselves!)
R is for Reflection-I love Easter and the opportunity it gives me to reflect on the life of our Savior and everything He did for us. I love thinking about the atonement and what a great blessing it is in all of our lives if we will allow it to be. It is also a time for me to reflect on the blessing of family and how much I love mine! I love each of our kids and the happiness they bring into our home!























2 comments:
You always remind me of how great it is to be POULSEN!
The kids are really growing up!! You always have such cute posts!!
Post a Comment