It was a closed audition with just the four judges and family members. Each judge was given one "golden (purple) ticket" to hand out today to one of their favorites. The rest of the kids that auditioned would see if they made the first cut and go back and re-audition tomorrow!Malorie did a super job and one of the judges gave her a "golden ticket"! The ticket said she had bypassed callbacks and was automatically in this year's 2010 Upper Valley Idol!
She couldn't quit smiling; she was so excited!
We don't know very many details except that the show is on February 27th in Rexburg! She has to have one song ready to perform! Now we have to find a fun song for her to perform! Great job, Malorie! We told her to enjoy the experience and most of all...JUST HAVE FUN!
She couldn't quit smiling; she was so excited!
We don't know very many details except that the show is on February 27th in Rexburg! She has to have one song ready to perform! Now we have to find a fun song for her to perform! Great job, Malorie! We told her to enjoy the experience and most of all...JUST HAVE FUN!
14 comments:
See you little songbird, I knew you could do it. I can't wait to come and watch you. You will be awesome and Grandma is so proud of you! Way to fly butterfly!
Way to go Malorie! We went to Upper Valley Idol last year and have been looking forward to going again. Now we actually know someone and we will be there to cheer you on! Good Luck =)
AWESOME- that is really cool that she tried out for it. Way to go on being in the competition and good luck!
You are awesome! Camri says YEAH for malorlie. Good luck...we knew you would do great!
That is so cool!!! Way to go Malorie. You will do great.
Great Job Mal!!!
Oh Malorie We are so excited, We can be there to hear you sing!!!!!!!! Congratulations! That is absolutely wonderful!
WOW! That's awesome. So does she take after her Mom or Dad? :)
That is one brave and ambitious girl!
Good luck in the finals.
That is so awesome! We just might have to see if we can make a trip up that weekend to watch you! Whether we can or can't, we sure are proud of you darlin'! Love you tons!
Holy Cow! We have a celebrity in our family! This calls for serious, SERIOUS celebration! Keep me posted on when the performance is and me and Ken will come.
wow, congratulations sweet girl.
YEAH for You Malorie! Before long we will be watching you on the Real American IDOL! Keep up the good work! I hope I get a chance to watch you.
I hade fun singing. The only problem was that i was shaking to death. When I forgot the words to the song i thought, "Oh no, I'm never going to make it. but what do you Know some judge named David told me to come here so i did. he smiled and said, You don't have to come tonight and see if you made it. you are autimaticly in the show." I just smiled and said thanks.
P.S. I could not quit smiling when i came out. malorie
Post a Comment