Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why BRETT loves ME!

Do you wanna know why Brett LOVES me?....Because I am such a HOTTIE! Haha! He can't resist my SNAZZY paintin' wardrobe...And why wouldn't he want to kiss my WHITE lips and look into my blue eyes while I bat my WHITE eyelashes at him? C'mon...I am his dream come true! HEEHEE! If you can't tell, we have been painting today! Last night we did all of the prep work and today I used a paint sprayer for the first time! Talk about FUN! It gets that paint on the wall in no time (and in your hair and your face and your nose)! We only sprayed the primer on everything in the basement, the trim and all of the doors. Then I went back with our trim color...bet you can't guess what color...WHITE...you are so right, and sprayed the white on the ceilings, doors, and all of the trim! Now the fun colors begin next week! I won't be using a sprayer for that though! I am just going to roll those on! Our basement is moving right along! Wohoo! I am cleaned up better now, but I still can't get all of the paint out of my NOSE!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your basement is looking so good. Can't wait to come and see it when it's done. And yes, you are a HOTTIE, paint and all. Love ya!

The Foster Bunch said...

Wow, I can't wait to come and see the end result. It looks like a lot of work, but sure will be nice when it is all done.

Dan & Brooke said...

Love it! You look hot!

Sid and Kelli said...

That is hilarious and looks like so much fun. Look at you get excited about paint! I think it is exciting to see how a room can change. Good luck with the rest!

Patty said...

This was very funny. Your basment looks great! So big! I bet Brett loves you even more because you are taking charge and doing the work! GIRL POWER!

johnandjana said...

You did look really cute! What a lot of work, but it is looking so good. Grandma Orr is for sure smiling down from heaven. She always wanted that basement finished. Can' wait to see the finished product. Good job!

weloveadoption said...

That paint sure does make things look different. You and the basement both. Can't wait to see it when it is all finished.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Way to go Tiff!! Your basement is coming right along...how exciting!! Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm sure it will be awesome!