Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy as Can Be, I turned 3!

Yesterday was my birthday and I woke up smelling CAKE! My mom was baking cake and cupcakes for my birthday...that's right...I turned 3! After my mom frosted my cake I asked if I could lick the knife...boy, was it good! I have been wanting a basketball cake for months. My mom got on the internet and found one she thought she could attempt...and she was able to do it! For our birthdays, when we turn 3 our parents let us have a birthday party at McDonalds! Talk about a great place...we get entertained by the playland and then we get to eat happy meals for lunch! My mom doesn't have to entertain us and clean up all of our messes! Haha! We loved our hamburgers and nuggets! After eating and playing, my mom brought cupcakes for us to enjoy! Yum! We all loved them...especially the frosting! That's all some of us ate! Wanna know who came to my party? COUSINS!!! I sure love having cousins! Tanner, ME, Tyce Camri, Kallie (my sis), and Jacie (The rest of my cousins and siblings were either in school or live too far away to come and join me! I LOVE 'em all!) They spoiled me with toys that I played with ALL day! Thanks guys!
I had to wait clear until 7:00 p.m. to have cake with my family and my grandma and grandpa! I missed my other grandpa and grandma, but they will be coming home in about a month! YEAH! My Grandpa and Grandma Poulsen gave me a "SWEET" car present! I love the movie "Cars" and they found me an awesome "Mater" truck and treats (who doesn't love treats?)! Thanks gramps and gran!
I have been asking for a basketball and hoop for as long as I wanted a basketball cake! I like playing basketball! Guess what!? I must have been good and asked enough because I opened my present from my parents and I found a hoop and a ball! Whohoo!
I am so ready to shoot this ball! Do you think I can make it? I will try from clear back here! YES! I made it! I even slam dunked it a few times! Good thing it can adjust different heights! I keep on growing taller and taller my mom says! Overall it was a great day! I have asked my mom twice now, "Am I still 3?" I love being 3! I don't want to go back to 2!
You know what else happened on my birthday? My sister lost her 2nd tooth in like 2 weeks! Man, she is getting big! I can't believe she is losing teeth already! That must be a sign that she is ready for kindergarten! Good thing I am not yet! My mom still needs me at home! See you later! I gotta go shoot some more hoop!

6 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Cute post! What a great day for a birthday :)

Kallie- 2 teeth in two weeks is crazy!

weloveadoption said...

So cute how you did your post. Tell Bryce he did a great job on it. HA HA! Tell him Happy Birthday wishes from us a (Far away) relative. Looks like he had lots of fun.

johnandjana said...

We enjoyed sharing your birthday with you Bryce. And you can really shoot that basketball good. Keep up the good work!

The Foster Bunch said...

Tiff, that cake is so cute. Happy Birthday Bryce it looks like you had a great birthday with lots of fun.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Cute blog! Happy Birthday Bryce!! Another awesome birthday cake Tiff!!

PoulsenPlayground said...

I love the picture of the kids at the table, they are all making a face. Cute. Thanks for the fun birthday BRYCE! :)