and my mom (Jana)...
Brett and I were able to grow up, meet, fall in love, get married, and have...
these 4 terrific kids!
Thanks moms for having us! We have remarkable moms and our kids have incredible grandmas! We love you both and had fun spending the day with both of you!
Last week was Teacher Appreciation at our school. I was in charge of it at my kids' school this year. One of the favorite things our teachers love about this week is that the parents take over all of the recess duties and lunch duties for the whole week! We have great support at our school and tons of moms and dads came and helped all week.
One new thing we tried this year is "Time Out for Teachers". The Friday before the week began we did this. We had two parents come and take over each classroom for a half an hour while our teachers and other staff enjoyed time together visiting and having muffins, bread, and orange juice! While they were in "time out", we had each of the classes write thank yous for their teacher and one or two other staff members in our school! Then we decorated their doors and other doors in our school with all of the thank yous! We did a different theme for each door and it was all decorated for Teacher Appreciation week! It was a fun surprise for the teachers! I wanted to post all of the doors in case anyone needs future ideas! I love finding school ideas on the internet so I will share what we did! Enjoy! (All of the small cutouts on the doors are the thank yous the kids wrote on!)








5 comments:
Happy Mothers Day to YOU too, Tiffany! You are a great lady and a wonderful mom. Hope your day was fun!
What a cute stinking idea for those teachers! I think someone ought to do that around my office. It's make my day!
You do have a great mom and I'm sure Brett's mom is great. I KNOW you are a great mom!
P.S. I am working on Baby Shower Invitations... I either need everyone's (poulsen ladies) addresses... or the okay to send one to you or your mom and every one knows they are invited that way. Which do you think is best? Call or e-mail- pattypoulsen@juno.com
Thanks for all those kind things you said about Dora and I. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful kids and honored to be your Mom. I love you with all my heart. Those doors for the teachers and all the stuff you did were amazing. You always do a super job.
Tiff you are right! You do have an awesome mom! You are such a great mom too, you know! Happy Mother's Day!
Tiff you did so good with Teacher appreciation week! AND you are a great mom and a fun friend!
Post a Comment