Does anyone have any good songs that I could add to my MP3 player? I need some more high energy songs that I can run to! Please share the ones you like! I am getting tired of my old ones!
My favorite song right now is "Soul, Sister" by Train. I also like to run to The Fray's music and when I'm running hills "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. I have a whole workout song list. If I have a minute I'll email you some more songs.
3 comments:
My favorite song right now is "Soul, Sister" by Train. I also like to run to The Fray's music and when I'm running hills "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus.
I have a whole workout song list. If I have a minute I'll email you some more songs.
I always love me some classic Bon Jovi!!
Mika is fun to run to. Get on Pandora and put in your favorite group to run to and then it will spit out a ton of songs in that genre! Give it a try.
Post a Comment