Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Part 2 of spring break!

We spent the night at Justin and Natalie's house.  That night Natalie gave my girls little pedicures and I did mine.  She had bought a bunch of glitter and we now have "GLITTER-TOES"!  It was fun!  The girls loved it (and so did I)!
Bryce wanted to even try it!  His dad was not a fan!  I told him he could do it this time, but that polish was for girls' toes!  He thought it was great, but now can't wait for it to come off so he can wear his flip-flops!
The next morning we went to an Easter egg hunt close to Justin and Natalie's house.  Funny story...they gave Brett an address to an egg hunt and somehow we ended up at 2 different hunts that were the same distance from their house...just opposite directions!  Funny thing was...both parks were set up the exact same with a fire engine and diffenent age groups!  After the egg hunt was over we tried to find Justin and Natalie by the fire truck.  We couldn't find them.  They told us to go by the blowup toys by the fire truck.  We then realized that we were NOT at the same park because there were no blowup toys by our fire truck!  We were sad they missed the hunt, but we got a good laugh none the less!
Bryce and Kallie getting ready for the hunt to begin!
The prizes for the kids ages 3-6  with kids surrounding the entire perimeter! (can you say CRAZY!!!)
There were SO MANY people there and it was like that on about every other block where there was a park!  There are a LOT of people in Utah!
Ready, set, go!  They were supposed to wait for the fire truck to sound his siren, but one little boy went under the rope in this age group and it was a dominoe affect!  It was like a little ant hill.
I was going to stay outside of the rope, but I wasn't sure how I would find my kids if I did that!  Some parents were even picking up the eggs and throwing them in their kids baskets!  Give me a break!  Let the kids hunt-not the parents! 
Full buckets after the hunts!  They all had fun!
Bryce even got a piggy bank!
Kallie's greatest treasure was her stuffed bunny!  That is all she had her eyes on!  She could have cared less about the candy!  That was the first thing she grabbed and she was so excited!
Sitting by the firetruck waiting for Nat and Justin!  Haha! 
Thanks for the fun in Utah Nat and Justin!  We loved it!  (More updates below!)

No comments: