Today we woke up to this...
and it is STILL SNOWING! I am not complaining though...I know we need the snow! So for those of you with sunshine and green grass today...ENJOY IT! And the rest of us will enjoy our winter wonderland until it melts away again! HAPPY SPRING!
and it is STILL SNOWING! I am not complaining though...I know we need the snow! So for those of you with sunshine and green grass today...ENJOY IT! And the rest of us will enjoy our winter wonderland until it melts away again! HAPPY SPRING!
4 comments:
I raked yesterday and was hoping to get my flower beds ready today! Oh well....
I am enjoying the green grass even though it is not warm here today. I love the picture at the top of your blog. What a bunch of funny kids.
It was really crazy yesterday, but it is awesome today. Going to be in the 60's.
Tiff,
I'm in need of your email. Could you remind me please.
bkbailey21@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment