Monday, November 22, 2010

Being Thankful-Part 5

21. Friends
  • Friends from high school that I still keep in touch with
  • College friends and roomies
  • Friends we made while living in Logan
  • Friends we made living in Rigby
  • Friends we have now here in Idaho!
22. Visiting Teachers
  • Have loved my new visiting teachers and their faithfulness!
  • Having ladies come to my house and get to know me
  • Getting to know them better
  • Sharing things in common-especially the gospel
23. Warm Blankets
  • I am cold MOST of the time!
  • Love to wrap up in one and cuddle next to Brett!
  • Love to wrap up in one and read!
  • Love to wrap up in them to watch tv
  • Love to wrap up in them when I get to nap!
24. Snow Days
  • YEAH!  My kids didn't have school today!
  • Got to play games and hang out with all of my kids!
  • They don't have school tomorrow!
  • It already got cancelled!
  • Get a really long Thanksgiving break!
25. Dinner-Time
  • Brett comes home from work.
  • We get to enjoy a meal together as a whole family!
  • Talk about our day with each other!
  • Fill our tummies with yummy warm food!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

robcallfamily said...

I look forward to reading what you are thankful for everyday! I loved your idea to do this. Its been great! I can relate to all you are thankful for and I am so grateful for all my blessings! Happy Snow Days and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sid and Kelli said...

What a great reminder of all the things we need to be grateful for! Thank you for helping us keep the attitude of gratitude!