Monday, November 8, 2010

SNOW FuN and No TeeTH!

This weekend Kallie lost her 6th tooth!  Pretty soon she isn't going to have ANY teeth left, but she loves the tooth fairy visiting her so often! 
She lost her tooth Saturday night.  She woke up Sunday morning and her tooth was still in her tooth box...the tooth fairy HADN'T come!  It was the night we had to change our clocks back.  Brett told her the tooth fairy must have got mixed up because of the time change!  He said it happened to him when he was a little boy too!  He told her to try one more night and see if she would come Sunday night...sure enough she showed up!  Thank goodness she remembered that night!  We keep telling Kallie she is going to have to start eating her food through a straw because she won't have any teeth left to  eat with!
When Kallie got home from school today, she and Bryce were as excited as pie to go outside and play...look what has been falling all day at our house...our first snow for the season!
Bryce wasn't sure what to do at first.  He kept his eye on Kallie so he could remember how to play in the snow!
He watched her do this...
So he followed right next to her...
They are loving it out there!  Maybe I should brave up and put my snow clothes on and go out and play with them!
Okay...I ventured out with the kids for awhile and we built two snow-people!  Here are the results!
Have a happy day!

5 comments:

robcallfamily said...

wow ambitious to get out and play in the snow!! Camri wanted to go play in it, but we are just staying in and playing dollhouse instead!! fun fun!
(cause I didnt want to get cold and wet) Glad to see the toothfairy came Kallie!

johnandjana said...

Wow, You should have called Grandma so I could help make snow people. Just kidding. I have been scrapping and watching the snow fall. It is really pretty. I'm also glad the tooth fairy got her day straight.

Patty said...

Your family is just the stinking cutest. You are always so happy and getting along and having fun! I want to come up NEXT week! E-mail with what day is good.

Sid and Kelli said...

Your snowmen are adorable. Love that Bryce watched his sister. Bet it was funny to watch!

Angie Robison said...

You guys are energetic. I just wanted to sit in the warm house and watch it snow.