Sunday, October 6, 2013
Feel Great in Eight
I am starting a challenge. You can find it over here. I looked at it last spring and considered it but never did anything about it. She is starting a new challenge that starts tomorrow and after more consideration and thought, I decided I needed a new start and something to motivate me in all aspects of my life! After listening to general conference I knew I was ready for a new challenge to improve my daily habits mentally, spiritually, and physically to help me be a better mom and wife! I am really excited about it! I would love you to join me; we could support each other! If you decide to join me let me know! I love setting goals and having things to achieve! I look forward to this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am amazed at your energy!! Thanks for being so inspiring.
I might be interested in the challenge. I will have to read through it more thoroughly.
Post a Comment